- Last Updated: Thursday, 23 January 2014 17:00
- Written by Mining Media
COAL CLUB INDONESIA is an innovative natural development for coal industry in Indonesia. Development to enable B2B (business to business) and B to G (business to government) connections to be made that will create opportunities for domestic and international business in a rapidly growing international Industry.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND ?
- You will meet the distributors of new product and technologies while ?nding opportunities in new and existing markets.
- You will meet and gain valuable insight into your competitors and potential partners and customers.
- You will find the kind of opportunities available only through the kind of direct interaction fostered by the Club’s focused event.
- Provide a convivial networking organization for companies, institutions and professionals of all nationalities involved or interest in doing business in Indonesia’s mining industry.
- Communicate and facilitate mining sector investment and business opportunities Indonesia.
- Enhance business relationships and foster friendships between companies in the mining industry.
- Professionals and expatriate
- Senior management
- Newcomers in the mining industries
- Bi Monthly Networking Night
- Expected Attendees : 70 - 120 Persons
- Guest registration upon entry
- Business Luncheon or Dinner
- Membership contribution entry fee applies
- Guest with no invitation will be chargedwith a non-membership entry fee
Sponsors will get 5 - 10 minutes to introduceand present their company or product to the audienceat networking events.
CONFERENCES AND EXHIBITIONS
The Clubs will provide focused conference and exhibiting opportunities for members to share products, service and opportunities.
- Funds from sponsorships and networking events fees will go towards a Scholarship to fund local child to attend senior secondary school, polytechnic or college / university ( in the case of Coal Club this will be for children in villages that support coal mining and will rotate amongst the provinces where coal is mined)
- In Jakarta - sponsor a student to technical school( polytechnic )